We require an experienced part-time administrator for the following duties:
- administering admissions
- parent queries
- database input and running reports
- processing termly funding from ECC
- reconciliation of funding and fees received
- payroll and administering the staff pension scheme
- booking staff training courses and staff paperwork
- preparing weekly communication bulletins for parents
- updating the website and social media posts
- maintaining the daily ledger and reconciling to bank statements
- banking inc paying in cash/cheques and BACS payments
- maintaining the building maintenance contracts and dealing with premises issues
The role is largely home based although some time will be spent at the Pre-School. This is a term-time only role for 15 hours per week. The job holder must have a confidential place at home to work and some flexibility over hours is required.
If you are interested in applying for this role please complete our application form and email it to email@example.com , full job description, person specification and privacy notice are also available below.
Closing date for applications is Friday 26 April.
Job Type: Part-time
Salary: £9.80 /hour
- Administration: 3 years (Preferred)
- GCSE or equivalent (Required)